Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall House Prep | Him

***
 This is a stale post.  Don't you smell the stank?
For fresh ideas and the newest new new stuff 
why don't you head on over to the blog we actually update.

Love to see you there.
Carry on as you were.

***  

I am a fairly independent woman.

Okay.

Who am I kidding.
I have a garage full of power tools
that I say thanks and no thanks to.

but this dude
he loves him some power

especially when it comes to fall house prep.
Scrubbing down the outters
and taming up the lawn

if it has a motor,
he'll get it done.

Happy seasonal shift to you all!

power washing the deck
photo (c) b3 home designs


mowing/mulching down the lawn for reseeding
photo (c) b3 home designs

What "around the house" chores
do you enjoy delegating out to others?


1 comment:

Brilliant, huh? Glad you think so (smile). Tell me something good.