Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Freecycle Get of the Week

***
 This is a stale post.  Don't you smell the stank?
For fresh ideas and the newest new new stuff 
why don't you head on over to the blog we actually update.

Love to see you there.
Carry on as you were.

***  

Don't think I should be running out of paint
gloss, or finishes this year.

I love Freecycle. 
Free stuff
And lots of it.

My latest fave find
(aside from the table in the background)
was all this painterly goodness

All photos (c) b3 home designs




What have you found on someone's porch or in their driveway
for free lately?

1 comment:

  1. Oh SCORE! Lucky you! I scored on Freecycle last month, I got a very cool chair that I refinished (showed it off on my blog, of course).

    ReplyDelete

Brilliant, huh? Glad you think so (smile). Tell me something good.